Fuels & Lube Distribution
Since 1993, Innoco Oil Pte Ltd has been one of the leading Fuel companies with expertise serving the Industries in Singapore. We are the distributors of Shell, ExxonMobil, SPC and Caltex Petroleum Fuels. We specialize in providing quality Fuel products and services to meet our clients’ needs. We own a fleet of road bulk tankers and delivery trucks, and are committed to meeting the Fuel requirements of our clients. We can supply the Fuels in bulk, loose, drums, etc. With over 300 customers from the Construction, Manufacturing, Automotive and Marine Industries, we have the experience and expertise to fulfill your requirements.
Diesel (10ppm Sulphur)
High Grade low sulphur gas oil, suitable for use in many automotive and industrial applications.
Additised Diesel (10ppm Sulphur)
Premium Grade low sulphur gas oil, suitable for use in Euro 4/5/6 automotive applications.
Marine Gasoil (500ppm Sulphur)
Premium Grade marine gas oil, suitable for use in marine applications.
It is a low sulphur distillate fuel, used as a heating fuel in furnaces and boilers. It can also serve other industrial purposes in formulations or general de-greasing.
Shell Industrial Distillate Fuel (IDF – 500ppm Sulphur)
A fuel developed for combustion processes – boilers and furnaces.
Petrol RON 95/98
For use in petrol-driven engines.
Battery Water used for topping up Lead Acid Batteries.
We carry the automotive lubricants from Duckhams (UK):
- Passenger Engine Oils SAE 0W40 / 5W30 / 5W40 / 0W20 / 10W40 / 15W50 / 20W50 – Fully, Semi Synthetic or Mineral-based, various API ratings
- Diesel Engine Oils SAE 40 / 10W40 / 15W40 / 20W50 – Semi Synthetic or Mineral-based, various API ratings
- Hydraulic Oils 32 / 46 / 68 – Anti-Wear or Zinc-Free
- Manual Gear Oils 90 / 140 / 80W90 / 85W140, GL-4/5
- Automatic Gear Oils ATF DIII (Red)
- Brake Fluid DOT3
- Grease MP, EP 2/3
We carry the industrial lubricants from Castrol, Idemitsu:
- Soluble Cutting Oils
- EDM Oils
- Slideway Oils
- Industrial Gear Oils 150 / 220 / 320
- Grease EP 1/2/3
- and other specialty lubricants.